Whether your airport needs the resources to undertake a specific project – or an IT expert to help you manage it – why not take advantage of our 30+ years of IT project expertise?
With airport IT departments continuing to manage an unprecedented number of IT projects – ranging from simple IMACS to coordinating the IT element of major construction works – our knowledgeable IT Project Managers can be available to help. Not only are they experienced in managing the IT systems within major airports but also they are trained to “talk Project Manager”. Put simply, they know what “good” looks like and can manage delivery of the project, on your behalf, while also facilitating communication between the airport and the selected contractor/vendor.
In addition, for significant/ongoing IT projects requiring extra resources/out of hours work, ServiceTec can provide staff augmentation resources to ease the burden on an airport’s own IT resources.
Our IT Project services can help you
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and to budget
- Clearly define roles and responsibilities
- Improve communication across all levels
- Reduce disruption from overburdening or diverting airport’s own IT staff
- Understand the potential impact of changes
- Fully document processes to repeat successful approaches
Our Capabilities in IT Project Management
- Comprehensive solutions, from extra resources to project management
- Access to specialists in airport IT projects, with in-depth knowledge of the unique challenges
- Assessment of project requirements, risks and rewards
- Assistance with every part of an IT project, including:
- People & asset management
- ITIL best practice
- PRINCE2, PMP and/or AGILE methodology
How it works
World-class IT project management
The levels of complexity involved in any major IT project makes it vital that airports and airlines partner with world-class experts, who specialize in IT for airports.
With the right experience in IT project management, along with the knowledge and customer-first philosophy, partnering with ServiceTec allows your airport to:
- Minimize delays, disruption and upheaval
- Protect your reputation and your revenue
- Deliver projects on time and to budget
Proven IT Project team
Our worldwide team of highly trained and certified consultants, engineers and IT project managers have a proven track record of managing customers’ IT resources and capabilities.
With highly trained and certified IT consultants, specialists and project managers, and in-depth knowledge of the specific and unique issues facing airports across the world, our team is ready to deliver your airport’s next IT project.
Our relationships with a wide range of leading specialist hardware manufacturers reinforces our position as the ideal IT project partner for airports. This unique position allows us to deliver precisely what is required for any international airport’s project.
A safe pair of hands
With a long and successful history of managing numerous major IT development programs, we have built an enviable reputation in the IT project management arena. Our teams help airports and airlines develop processes and systems that add true value to their projects and service transitions.
“A temporary organisation, with people and other Assets required to achieve an Objective or other outcome. Each Project has a Lifecycle that typically includes initiation, planning, execution, closure, etc.; projects are usually managed using a formal methodology such as PRINCE2.” – Prince 2 projects complemented by ITIL best practice.