Take advantage of 30+ years of IT project experience
Undertaking major IT projects at airports typically involves significant upheaval and risk. Leveraging vastly knowledgeable project managers and over 30 years of IT airport system experience, ServiceTec’s team help you avoid and prevent common project pitfalls – and reduce the associated costs and risk projects can bring.
Our IT Project Management services can help you
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and to budget
- Clearly define roles and responsibilities
- Fully document processes to repeat successful approaches
- Tailor projects to individual environments
- Be more effective in the decision-making process
- Deliver higher project success rates & greater ROI
Our Capabilities in IT Project Management
- Comprehensive solutions, from simple IMACs to complete set up of multiple airport terminals
- Access to specialists in airport IT projects, providing in-depth knowledge of unique challenges
- Assessment of project requirements, risks and rewards
- Assistance with every part of an IT project, including:
- People & asset management
- ITIL, PRINCE2 & AGILE methodology conformance
How it works
World-class project management
The levels of complexity involved in any major IT project makes it vital that airports and airlines partner with world-class experts, who specialize in IT for airports.
With the right experience in IT project management, along with the knowledge and customer-first philosophy, partnering with ServiceTec allows your airport to:
- Minimize delays, disruption and upheaval
- Protect your reputation and your revenue
- Deliver projects on time and to budget
Proven IT Project Management team
Our worldwide team of highly trained and certified consultants, engineers and IT project managers have a proven track record of managing customers’ IT resources and capabilities.
With highly trained and certified IT consultants, specialists and project managers, and in-depth knowledge of the specific and unique issues facing airports across the world, our team is ready to deliver your airport’s next IT project.
Our relationships with a wide range of leading specialist hardware manufacturers reinforces our position as the ideal IT project partner for airports. This unique position allows us to deliver precisely what is required for any international airport’s project.
A safe pair of hands
With a long and successful history of managing numerous major IT development programs, we have built an enviable reputation in the IT project management arena. Our teams help airports and airlines develop processes and systems that add true value to their projects and service transitions.
“A temporary organisation, with people and other Assets required to achieve an Objective or other outcome. Each Project has a Lifecycle that typically includes initiation, planning, execution, closure, etc.; projects are usually managed using a formal methodology such as PRINCE2.” – Prince 2 projects complemented by ITIL best practice.