ServiceTec is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. ServiceTec follows the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and has chosen to use it throughout its worldwide operations as a template for best practice in data protection.
ServiceTec may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. Please check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25 May 2018.
What personal data we collect
We may collect the following personal data from you:
- name and job title;
- contact information including email address;
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests;
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
How we collect your personal data
We may collect your personal data in the following ways:
- when you have entered your personal data into forms into this website;
- when you have emailed us via a form on this website;
- when you email us directly, including your unsolicited approaches to us;
- when you give us your business card(s);
- when a third party has arranged your introduction to us, or otherwise facilitated email communication.
The legal basis on which we collect, store and use your personal data
We retain and use your personal data for our legitimate business interests.
What we do with the information we gather
We ask for your personal data to better respond to and to understand your business’ needs.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties except we have your express permission, or are required by law to do so.
Where your personal data is stored
ServiceTec stores your personal data in access-controlled systems on servers hosted in the European Economic Area and the United States of America. For the hosts in the United States of America, ServiceTec is satisfied that the hosts meet the requirements of GDPR via the EU-US Privacy Shield. Within ServiceTec, your personal data is shared amongst only those employees who need to know your personal data.
Your rights over your personal data
For your personal data, you have the right to ask ServiceTec:
- to report what personal data that ServiceTec holds about you;
- to rectify errors and/or omissions about personal data that ServiceTec holds about you;
- to remove your personal data from ServiceTec’s records.
In addition, you have the right to lodge a complaint against ServiceTec’s handling of your personal data with the regulator.
ServiceTec acknowledges that GDPR formally covers citizens of countries within only the European Economic Area (“EEA”) and that GDPR is different from other similar regulation in countries outside the EEA. Nevertheless, ServiceTec offers these rights to citizens of countries outside the EEA in addition to the rights that each non-EEA country provides to its citizens regarding privacy and data protection.
Who is the Data Controller and its regulator?
The Data Controller is:
ServiceTec Airport Services International Limited
Suite 502, the Spirella Building, Bridge Road
Letchworth Garden City
The regulator is the UK Information Commissioner, https://ico.org.uk/about-the-ico/.
How long we hold your personal data
We keep your personal data until:
- there is no foreseeable legitimate business interest with you; or
- you have exercised your right for your personal data to be removed from our systems;
For details of what cookies we use on this website and privacy implications of them, please refer to Cookies on our website.
Links to other websites
Our website contains links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.