Is your airport in need of a world-class IT service desk?
Developed specifically for airports and airlines, ServiceDesk ensures the availability of services that your customers rely on.
Already supporting the world’s largest and busiest airports, ServiceDesk is a cost effective and efficient centralized function, through which service issues of all types can be managed.
Whether you require a simple first line of support or managed escalation to experts, ServiceDesk can help accelerate turnaround times for IT issues and improve customer service satisfaction.
Our ServiceDesk can help you
- Remove the costs and risks associated with creating your own service desk
- Improve customer service satisfaction
- Increase levels of availability via a 24/7 365-day service
- Improve communications regarding IT issues and problems
- Deliver faster responses to customer requests
- Gain immediate access to an IT expert
Our ServiceDesk Capabilities
- Ability to manage all aspects of a service issue
- Access to a highly qualified team of IT analysts via a single point of contact
- Availability 24/7, 365 days per year
- Scalability to suit an airport’s precise requirements
- Capability to integrate alongside existing onsite airport IT support services
How ServiceDesk works
ServiceDesk teams help the world’s largest and busiest airports to support their IT systems, safeguard their reputation and protect their revenue:
Reduces risk & costs
By outsourcing service desk requirements to ServiceTec, airports can both reduce and avoid the costs and risks related to the infrastructure needed to run these services in-house (including office space, equipment and utilities).
Straightforward IT Support
Offering a single point of contact for all types of IT service issues, ServiceDesk handles IT issues quickly, professionally and cost-effectively. ServiceDesk ensures IT impacted services are restored with the utmost efficiency.
Delegate the responsibility and burden of recruitment, staff retention, training and resource management, along with their associated risks and costs.
Comprehensive IT support
From notification, escalation and stakeholder communication through to supplier management and service restoration, our specialist teams successfully manage over 100,000 airport IT service issues each year.
Combined with our airport IT Support Service, ServiceTec offers improved service availability, as well as enhanced customer satisfaction. All are scalable to suit any airport’s precise requirements.
ITIL Conformant service desk
ServiceDesk uses ITIL best practice guided processes, developed specifically for airports and airlines. Continual Service Improvements methods and approaches are also applied, ensuring the highest quality of service is always delivered.
The Point of Communication between the service provider and all of its users.” – Service Desk (ITIL)