- At ServiceTec we understand that the IT support and compliance challenges encountered by the large airports we work with are also faced by smaller ones.
- Our Airport IT Health Check offers small and medium sized airports the opportunity to take advantage of years of experience and expertise in delivering World Class IT Support to some of the world’s largest and busiest airports and airlines.
- An initial one time on site full Health Check is delivered – to review your airport IT equipment as required and take the practical and appropriate action to update, secure and protect it.
- A typical Health Check would include the installation of the latest security patches and updates for the relevant airport IT systems in use, including shared use and common use check-in desks and kiosks.
- Furthermore, our expert Airport IT engineers can carry out the routine preventative maintenance and servicing procedures required and recommended for both hardware and software, across your entire IT infrastructure – including networks and servers, CUSS kiosks, check-in desks and gates, as well as MUFIDS and other IT systems such as access control, CCTV, parking management and baggage tracking.
- Optionally, the initial check can be followed by a series scheduled (monthly or quarterly) site visits. These deliver additional IT Support services to a pre-agreed statement of work and help your team to ensure continuing operation, security and compliance of your entire airport IT infrastructure, while offering expert advice and support on any issues being experienced and assisting with the necessary audit trail requirements and procedures.
- The Health Check service is an enhancement to, rather than a replacement for your airport’s existing IT support structure and systems – with ServiceTec engineers working alongside your existing staff and suppliers.
Proven capability in airport IT systems worldwide
The ServiceTec team of IT support engineers, customer service specialists and certified systems administrators are genuine experts in all of the major airport IT system provider platforms. As a true independent airport IT support company we work with every major manufacturer, platform and airport system. Our areas of expertise include: