Join Our Team
ServiceTec International Services Inc. (SASI) specializes exclusively in the provision of Managed IT Services to the world’s airport and airline industries, and have been doing so since 1989. We operate globally with headquarters in the UK and the USA, and offices in Canada, The Netherlands, Norway and Japan. We partner with airports and airlines of all sizes to manage, maintain, monitor and support business and mission critical IT systems.
ServiceTec International, the world’s leading provider of Managed IT Services, is currently seeking applicants for an Airport Technical Support Specialist in Greenville, SC. The Individual selected for this role will provide technical assistance to users of personal computers, networks, servers, portable devices, and peripheral devices to include maintaining and troubleshooting operations and communications hardware and applications and/or system software and peripheral devices in a predominantly Microsoft Windows environment with minor Apple OSX and iOS requirements. Provides support during regularly scheduled hours and, if necessary, “after-hours” for the Airport District and Airport tenants as required.
- A candidate specializing in Microsoft administration and support is preferred for this position
- Two (2) to four (4) years of progressively responsible experience as a computer/network specialist or end-user support technician. Certifications may be used for partial substitution of education or experience requirements at the discretion of management.
- Possesses an excellent knowledge of and diagnostic abilities with common hardware, software, and networking technologies associated with a Microsoft Windows environment including but not limited to:
- Microsoft Active Directory in a Windows Server 2008 (or higher) environment
- DHCP, DNS, TCP/IP, and other related services and protocols
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2010
- Microsoft SQL Server
- File Sharing and Permissions
- Printing and electronic document services
- Basic multimedia applications and technologies
- VoIP telephony
- Familiar with LAN/WAN topologies, server documentation and maintenance of backups, security procedures
- Familiar with common physical data cabling, specifically Twisted Pair, Single and Multi-mode Fiber
- Hardware Configuration: Familiar with desktop/laptop configuration and repair, server maintenance and troubleshooting, upgrading hardware components, (servers and desktop units), network printer configuration. Installation and configuration of other peripherals as needed
- Thoroughly familiar with Amadeus FIDS, GIDS, BIDS, and EASE as well as IED paging hardware and softwareAbility to independently analyze and solve routine computer related problems.
- Ability to read a variety of informational documentation, directions, instructions, methods and procedures, such as technical manuals, software manuals, wiring diagrams, blueprints, product documentation and related materials
- Work schedules, to include rotating shifts, night shifts, hours of work and days off may be changed at any time at the discretion of the supervisor. The Airport operates on a 24 x 7 x 365 basis
High School Diploma and four (4) years of relevant experience or an Associates or higher degree from an accredited college or university in data processing/information systems preferred
- CompTIA A+, Network+
- MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional)
- Additional IT certification(s) that distinguishes skill set on security, Cisco, VMware
- Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks on time
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Keen attention to detail
- Able to work successfully in a collaborative team environment
- Strong customer service orientation
- Friendly and personable
- Independent mobility throughout work locations, and ability to move unaided from one working level to another, ability to access, unaided, all installed equipment locations, including working at height, when required
- Ability to negotiate security checkpoints and screening x/ray access points without assistance
- Visual acuity-ability to interpret and operate customer-owned computer screens and read/write relevant documentation, without the need for special accommodation (large print,
- Braille, voice-assisted computer system, or dictation equipment)
- Ability to carry tools, test equipment and replacement equipment (up to 35 lbs), independently and unaided
- Ability to drive standard vehicles without any requirement for modified controls
- Documented experience in superior customer service delivery
- Affable, gregarious and self-motivated, able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong ability to manage difficult and/or stressful work-related issues
- Able to establish and maintain good working relationships and communication with executives, decision makers, stakeholders, department heads and end-users regarding pertinent network activities
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment and to make sound decisions in emergency situations
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Apple environment experience is a plus
ServiceTec Airport International Services Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will comply with all applicable local, state and federal statutes concerning equal employment opportunity with regard to all employees whether full time, part time, casual, temporary, seasonal or contract.
The Company will not discriminate on grounds of sex, trans-gender status, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital status, civil partnership status, age, race, ethnic origin, colour, nationality, national origin, disability or on other grounds not prohibited by legislation.
This policy applies to the process of recruitment and selection (both internal and external), promotion, training, conditions of work, pay and benefits and to every other aspect of employment, including general treatment at work and the processes involved in the termination of employment.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Click here to apply
28th May 2019
2000 GSP Dr, Greer, SC 29651, SC 29651, US