Systems Support Technician
Regina International Airport - Full Time
Join Our Team
ServiceTec International Services Inc. (SASI) specializes exclusively in the provision of Managed IT Services to the world’s airport and airline industries, and have been doing so since 1989. We operate globally with headquarters in the UK and the USA, and offices in Canada, The Netherlands, Norway and Japan. We partner with airports and airlines of all sizes to manage, maintain, monitor and support business and mission critical IT systems.
You will be responsible for the Company’s day to day IT support and maintenance activities at Regina International Airport including incident resolution, root cause analysis, hardware replacement, hardware repair, software troubleshooting, software updates, firmware updates and preventative maintenance on all airport owned equipment.
This is a full-time salaried position with Company benefits starting after 3 months of service. The Airport Systems Support Technician will work a 40 hrs work week by way of shifts which cover the airport operation 18/7/365. There are two shifts, a morning and an afternoon shift. Shifts will rotate. There is also an on-call requirement for after-hours emergency support.
You will need:
- A valid passport and driver’s license
- Ability to stand / walk unaided for an 8-10 hour shift
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
Bachelor’s degree or College Diploma in an IT related field
The ideal candidate for this position will have experience in desktop, network, and server support in a medium commercial environment as well as an A+, N+, Server+, Microsoft or equivalent certifications. Additional college or technical training, and /or direct experience working in an airport is advantageous.
- Strong problem resolution skill set
- A team oriented mindset
- Strong customer service focus
- 3+ years IT Service Delivery experience with proven track record of successful customer contract compliance
- Working experience with Windows and Linux server environments
- Working experience with CISCO networking equipment (Switches, firewalls, and wireless systems)
- Experience with CISCO VOIP phone systems
- Knowledge and understanding in support of medium campus networks
- Experience and confidence in managing customer expectations to meet ServiceTec’s goals
- Knowledge of ITIL v3/2011 framework
- Experience of all above within site-based customer service environment
ServiceTec Airport International Services Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will comply with all applicable local, state and federal statutes concerning equal employment opportunity with regard to all employees whether full time, part time, casual, temporary, seasonal or contract.
The Company will not discriminate on grounds of sex, trans-gender status, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital status, civil partnership status, age, race, ethnic origin, colour, nationality, national origin, disability or on other grounds not prohibited by legislation.
This policy applies to the process of recruitment and selection (both internal and external), promotion, training, conditions of work, pay and benefits and to every other aspect of employment, including general treatment at work and the processes involved in the termination of employment.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
firstname.lastname@example.org with CV/resume and cover letter
10th August 2018
1-5201 Regina Avenue, Regina, Saskatchewan, S4W 1B3, CA