Service Desk Analyst
Minneapolis-St Paul Airport MSP - Full Time
Join Our Team
ServiceTec International Services Inc. (SASI) specializes exclusively in the provision of Managed IT Services to the world’s airport and airline industries, and have been doing so since 1989. We operate globally with headquarters in the UK and the USA, and offices in Canada, The Netherlands, Norway and Japan. We partner with airports and airlines of all sizes to manage, maintain, monitor and support business and mission critical IT systems.
FLSA Status and Hours
This is a full time, Salaried, non-exempt position with great hours, Monday to Friday, supporting work life balance. (There will be an expectation that the successful candidate will undertake an element of overtime which is also detailed in our offer of employment). Salary and benefits information will be provided should you be selected for interview.
Ever wanted to know more about working at an airport? Here is your chance to find out as ServiceTec, the leading independent provider of managed IT services to the aviation industry has an opportunity for a Service Desk Analyst to join our team at Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport. If you are looking for an exciting challenge whereby no two days are the same, then this position may be for you. Further information on this role is detailed below:
ServiceTec is looking for an experienced, highly skilled, customer service minded and professional Service Desk Analyst.
ServiceTec is the world’s leading independent provider of managed IT services for airports and airlines. We have offered world-class support for IT systems at airports since 1989. With multiple bases in North America and Europe, we have an unsurpassed reputation for the maintenance and support of business-critical systems across the entire airport infrastructure.
Our genuinely outstanding level of service has been demonstrated by the systematic extension, re-award and expansion of multiple existing contracts with clients across North America and Europe. This unrivalled approach has enabled ServiceTec to achieve and maintain its objective of developing strong, sustained and beneficial partnerships with airports and airlines throughout the world.
ServiceTec is a people-oriented company. We value our employees, believing they should be treated fairly, with courtesy and respect.
We believe people work better when they feel supported and know that there is a team behind them. We nurture talent and our philosophy is to promote from within.
We consistently recognize those employees who go "above and beyond.”
- Excellent healthcare benefits: Medical and Dental
- 401K including an employer match
- Paid time-off and sickness leave
- Paid Military Leave
ServiceTec are seeking an IT professional with proven customer service skills to work in the fast-paced environment at the Minneapolis/St Paul International Airport. The ideal candidate will provide first-level technical support for all airport employees and tenants.
Essential Job Functions/Duties
- This position will be responsible for processing service incidents and requests, performing initial diagnosis, and attempting first level resolution. If unable to resolve the issue, the candidate will be expected to escalate accordingly with proper notes and to the correct resource
- Applicants must be service-centric with a proven history of adapting best practices & utilizing ITIL knowledge to streamline IT processes
- Must be comfortable assisting end-users with a wide range of computer knowledge and issues over the phone, through email, and in chat-messaging interactions
- The successful applicant will be required to be flexible and able to work Public Holidays if they fall on a normal working day
Requirements: Soft Skills
- Proven and strong interpersonal, customer service and communication skills
- Team player and collaborative
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and execute tasks on time
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Keen attention to detail
Requirements: Technical, Educational, Experience and Certifications
- Experience using the ServiceNow ITSM platform.
- 2 years of experience in using/administering Microsoft Active Directory.
- 3 years IS / Service Desk / Desktop Support / Network experience in a 300+ node environment.
- Formal, two-year degree in Computer Science or related field.
- ITIL v3 Foundation certification.
- CompTIA A+ certification.
- CompTIA Network+ certification.
- Proven track record of successful customer service delivery within the IT sector.
- A strong general background in all IT peripheral devices.
- Thorough knowledge of relevant Windows operating systems, Microsoft Suite, and related applications.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve basic network connectivity issues.
- Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships and communications with team members, executives, decision-makers, stakeholders, department heads and end-users regarding IS issues.
- Independent mobility throughout work locations, and ability to move unaided from one working level to another, ability to access, unaided, all installed equipment locations, including working at height, when required.
- Ability to negotiate security checkpoints and screening x/ray access points without assistance.
- Visual acuity - ability to interpret and operate customer-owned computer screens and read/write relevant documentation, without the need for special accommodation (large print, Braille, voice-assisted computer system, or dictation equipment).
- Ability to carry tools, test equipment and replacement equipment (up to 35 lbs.), independently and unaided.
- Ability to drive standard vehicles without any requirement for modified controls.
ServiceTec Airport International Services Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will comply with all applicable local, state and federal statutes concerning equal employment opportunity with regard to all employees whether full time, part time, casual, temporary, seasonal or contract.
The Company will not discriminate on grounds of sex, trans-gender status, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital status, civil partnership status, age, race, ethnic origin, colour, nationality, national origin, disability or on other grounds not prohibited by legislation.
This policy applies to the process of recruitment and selection (both internal and external), promotion, training, conditions of work, pay and benefits and to every other aspect of employment, including general treatment at work and the processes involved in the termination of employment.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Click here to apply
14th November 2019
7150 Humphrey Drive, Minnesota, MN, 55450, US