Join Our Team
ServiceTec specializes exclusively in the provision of Managed IT Services to the world’s airport and airline industries, and have been doing so since 1989. We operate globally with headquarters in the UK and the USA, and offices in Canada, The Netherlands, Norway and Japan. We partner with airports and airlines of all sizes to manage, maintain, monitor and support business and mission critical IT systems.
Highly-qualified Senior CCTV Technician in Nashville, TN. As well as being highly skilled, the position requires a motivated, professional, knowledgeable and customer-centric person. This position will be overseeing the installation, troubleshooting and maintenance of the video surveillance systems, including oversight recorded video files. The person selected for this role will join an IT Team covering 40hrs per week Mon-Fri 8am-5pm.
Minimum requirements include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field, or four (4) years related security/low-voltage technician experience. Responsible for installing, configuring, and maintaining operating systems, workstation and servers, in support of business processing requirements. Schedules installations and upgrades and maintains them in accordance with established IT policies and procedures
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and schematics. Working knowledge of test equipment such as multi-meters, digital analyzers, battery analyzers, frequency meters, decibel meters, and communicating devices
- Certification and/or experience with Panasonic iPro Network cameras. Video Insight management software/MonitorCast access control is highly desired. Have four (4) years of field experience installing and servicing analog and IP CCTV systems to include programming and network connectivity
- Possesses state of Tennessee Low Voltage Contractors License is a plus
- Demonstrates a desire/urgency to accomplish tasks set before him or her. Possesses exceptional organizational skills. And effective when working solo and as part of a team
- Ability to pass pre-employment screening (drug, background, and driving history)
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field or four (4) years of field experience installing and servicing analog and IP CCTV systems
- OSHA 30 Certificate preferred
- CPR/First Aid Card
- Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks on time
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Keen attention to detail
- Able to work successfully in a collaborative team environment
- Strong customer service orientation
- Friendly and personable
- Independent mobility throughout work locations, and ability to move unaided from one working level to another, ability to access, unaided, all installed equipment locations, including working at height, when required
- Ability to negotiate security checkpoints and screening x/ray access points without assistance
- Visual acuity: ability to interpret and operate customer-owned computer screens and read/write relevant documentation, without the need for special accommodation (large print, Braille, voice-assisted computer system, or dictation equipment)
- Ability to carry tools, test equipment and replacement equipment (up to 35 lbs), independently and unaided
- Ability to drive standard vehicles without any requirement for modified controls
ServiceTec is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will comply with all applicable local, state and federal statutes concerning equal employment opportunity with regard to all employees whether full time, part time, casual, temporary, seasonal or contract.
The Company will not discriminate on grounds of sex, trans-gender status, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital status, civil partnership status, age, race, ethnic origin, colour, nationality, national origin, disability or on other grounds not prohibited by legislation.
This policy applies to the process of recruitment and selection (both internal and external), promotion, training, conditions of work, pay and benefits and to every other aspect of employment, including general treatment at work and the processes involved in the termination of employment.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Your application will be held on file indefinitely, if you wish to have your personal data removed please follow the instructions in the application acknowledgement email you will receive.
Click here to apply
14th August 2019
921 Airport Service Rd, Nashville, TN, 37214, US