Reporting and Asset Coordinator
Salt Lake City International Airport - Part Time
Join Our Team
ServiceTec International Services Inc. (SASI) specializes exclusively in the provision of Managed IT Services to the world’s airport and airline industries, and have been doing so since 1989. We operate globally with headquarters in the UK and the USA, and offices in Canada, The Netherlands, Norway and Japan. We partner with airports and airlines of all sizes to manage, maintain, monitor and support business and mission critical IT systems.
Position Title: Reporting and Asset Coordinator
Ever wanted to know more about working at an airport? Here is your chance to find out as ServiceTec, the leading independent provider of managed IT services to the aviation industry has an opportunity for a Reporting and Asset Coordinator to join our team at Salt Lake City International Airport. If you are looking for an exciting challenge whereby no two days are the same, then this position may be for you. Further information on this role is detailed below:
FLSA Status and Hours:
This is a part-time, non-exempt position with great hours: 8AM to 5PM (24 hours a week and position may lead to a full-time salaried position which comes with enhanced benefits). Salary and benefits information will be provided should you be selected for an interview.
The Reporting and Asset Coordinator is responsible for ensuring the Company’s contractual commitments, site goals and timelines are met through day to day support and maintenance of the reporting and asset management on site at Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC).
The Reporting and Asset Analyst must be fully aware of all functional provisions of the contract existing between Salt Lake City Department of Airports (SLCDA) and ServiceTec.
- 401K including an employer match
- Paid time-off and sickness leave
ServiceTec is the world’s leading independent provider of managed IT services for airports and airlines. We have offered world-class support for IT systems at airports since 1989. With multiple bases in North America and Europe, we have an unsurpassed reputation for the maintenance and support of business-critical systems across the entire airport infrastructure.
Our genuinely outstanding level of service has been demonstrated by the systematic extension, re-award and expansion of multiple existing contracts with clients across North America and Europe. This unrivaled approach has enabled ServiceTec to achieve and maintain its objective of developing strong, sustained and beneficial partnerships with airports and airlines throughout the world.
ServiceTec is a people-oriented company. We value our employees, believing they should be treated fairly, with courtesy and respect.
We believe people work better when they feel supported and know that there is a team behind them. We nurture talent and our philosophy is to promote from within.
We consistently recognize those employees who go "above and beyond.”
- Provide high level of available Reports, Data, and Documentation to support the management team. Where possible, analyze the data to identify trends and present these findings in a clear and concise manner.
- Report to and ensure that Site Management is aware of any unusual events that may have an adverse impact on service delivery or the Company’s reputation. Ensure that escalation procedures are properly adhered to.
- Verify base data from the Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, and Asset Management software tools is complete and suitable for generation of reports. Notify management of any shortfalls.
- Prepare Daily, Weekly, and Monthly Operational Reports in accordance with the agreed schedules.
- Ensure that training documentation is created, up to date, and available and all documentation adheres to ISO standards to which ServiceTec is certified.
- Manage the established procedures to ensure that the CMDB/Asset Management system is updated and accurately reflects the installed base and spares.
- Manage the consumable stock (Paper, BTP Media, DCP Ribbons and Print heads etc.), set min/max stock levels and ensure that these are monitored to avoid over stocking or “run-outs”. Coordinate with Site Manager for order placements.
- Monitor the hardware spares usage and set min/max stock levels and ensure that these are monitored to avoid over stocking or “run-outs”. Update the CMDB with any changes to hardware in spares inventory, maintenance, warranty, or production environment.
- Maintain records of tools and test equipment issued to staff to ensure that equipment issued to staff in the course of their duties, can be managed and controlled.
- Act as Administrator of the ServiceTec SLC Intranet website and its contents.
- Report any requests for absence in good time and in line with Company and Site Management procedures.
- Assist management with project planning and the maintenance of project documentation to include any asset management and coordination.
- Attend Customer meetings as directed by local Management.
- Provide reporting and asset management support on-site 24hrs/week of the systems/services under the terms of the contract which will include, but is not limited to the following:
- Provide trend analysis for all issues over regular or requested time periods.
- Accurately record, prioritize, and update all IT support requests through the service desk software.
- Ensure proper escalation procedures are followed.
- Create, review, and audit processes, procedures, scripts and knowledge articles in line with CSI.
- Communicate regular progress updates to the appropriate leads and managers.
- Attend regular team meetings and providing relevant information as required.
- Responsible for the timely completion of assigned work.
- Ability to alter work schedule to include after hours and weekends if necessary.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Ensure you conduct yourself in a professional and tactful manner at all times and that the Company’s dress code policy or local policy is adhered to. Telephone manner is as important as direct contact
- Ensure all communications devices are on at all times and are in good working order.
- Ensure availability either in-person during onsite or via phone during on-call times, to assist the customer with day-to-day and critical incidents.
- Personnel Reporting: Submit time sheets, expense claims; vacation and sick leave requests, etc. correctly and completed within any stated deadlines.
Function holder's minimum physical attributes should include:
- Independent mobility throughout work locations, and ability to move unaided from one working level to another, the ability to access unaided all installed equipment locations, including working at height, when required.
- Ability to negotiate security checkpoints and screening x/ray access points without assistance. Maintain security clearance at all times.
- Visual acuity - ability to interpret and operate customer-owned computer screens and read/write relevant documentation, without the need for special accommodation (large print, Braille, voice assisted computer system, or dictation equipment).
- Ability to carry tools, test equipment and replacement equipment (up to 30 lbs), independently and unaided.
- Ability to drive standard vehicles without any requirement for modified controls.
- Must be aware at all times of the commercial relationships existing between the parties to the contract and their local clients. Ensure that both personal and team activities have a positive effect on the parties’ relationships and enhance the possibility of success in any further opportunities that may arise.
- Work with the designated Company sales representative to capture additional revenues from out of scope activities and ensure that additional project work and growth opportunities are brought to the attention of the sales team.
- Function holder's minimum qualifications should include:
- Exceptional communication, attention to detail and decision-making skills.
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment.
- Organized and methodical with the ability to plan and prioritize time sensitive tasks.
- Experience delivering reports from a variety of ITSM tools and Microsoft Office products.
- Knowledge of a wide variety of hardware technologies.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written skills.
- Must possess the ability to work in a stressful environment and use professional etiquette when dealing with Salt Lake City International Airport personnel, associated customers, and outside vendors.
- Experience and proficiency with the following applications and devices: Microsoft Office products, Adobe products, Mitel IP Phones, Smartphone devices, VPN, and Network Printers.
- Working knowledge and understanding of Active Directory.
- Pass a background investigation, which includes a criminal history check as part of requirements by TSA and to complete an airport safety training.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License.
Education and Experience:
- College diploma or university degree in the field of Computer Science, Information Technology, or minimum of 3-5 years in desktop support with preference given to individuals who have experience with Asset Management, Configuration Management Databases, and Technical Writing.
- Experience working in airports is preferred, but not a requirement.
Knowledge and Certification:
- Knowledge and certification in the following systems are advantageous:
- Server/domain controller/storage array systems.
- Desktops and PC hardware.
- Microsoft Operating Systems.
- Certified in at least of the following areas: A+, Net+, or Security+, or equivalent as deemed acceptable by ServiceTec.
- ITIL Foundations training/qualifications advantageous.
- PCI DSS Compliance certification preferred.
- Experience of all above within a site-based customer service environment.
- The Reporting and Asset Coordinator may from time to time be requested to perform other duties in line with the changing requirements of the Company’s business.
ServiceTec Airport International Services Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will comply with all applicable local, state and federal statutes concerning equal employment opportunity with regard to all employees whether full time, part time, casual, temporary, seasonal or contract.
The Company will not discriminate on grounds of sex, trans-gender status, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital status, civil partnership status, age, race, ethnic origin, colour, nationality, national origin, disability or on other grounds not prohibited by legislation.
This policy applies to the process of recruitment and selection (both internal and external), promotion, training, conditions of work, pay and benefits and to every other aspect of employment, including general treatment at work and the processes involved in the termination of employment.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Click here to apply
17th November 2020
776 N Terminal Dr, Salt Lake City, UT, 84122, US