Charlotte Douglas International Airport - Full Time
Join Our Team
ServiceTec International Services Inc. (SASI) specializes exclusively in the provision of Managed IT Services to the world’s airport and airline industries, and have been doing so since 1989. We operate globally with headquarters in the UK and the USA, and offices in Canada, The Netherlands, Norway and Japan. We partner with airports and airlines of all sizes to manage, maintain, monitor and support business and mission critical IT systems.
Position Title: Project Manager
Report Line: Operations Support Manager
Ever wanted to know more about working at an airport? Here is your chance to find out as ServiceTec, the leading independent provider of managed IT services to the aviation industry has an exciting recruitment opportunity for a Project Manager at Charlotte Douglas International Airport (CLT) in North Carolina. If you are looking for an exciting challenge whereby no two days are the same, then this position may be for you. Further information on this role is detailed below:
FLSA Status and Hours:
We are hiring for a Project Manager, Salaried, Exempt position: Mon to Fri: 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM. Salary and benefits information will be provided should you be selected for an Interview.
The Project Manager will be responsible for leading medium sized projects or multiple small-scale IT projects while supporting the Technology Enterprise PMO.
The Project Manager will manage Project Team Members (e.g. Business Analysts, Project Coordinators, Technical Resources, Subject Matter Experts, Vendors, etc.) and work with the EPMO team in the implementation and use of project management best practices (procedures, processes, templates, tools) that are required by the EPMO governing bodies to support the planning and execution of project(s).
This position will be responsible for ensuring that project results contribute positive business value and meets agreed upon scope, cost, schedule, and objectives.
- Excellent healthcare benefits: Medical and Dental
- 401K including an employer match
- Paid time-off and sickness leave
- Paid Military Leave
ServiceTec is the world’s leading independent provider of managed IT services for airports and airlines. We have offered world-class support for IT systems at airports since 1989. With multiple bases in North America and Europe, we have an unsurpassed reputation for the maintenance and support of business-critical systems across the entire airport infrastructure.
Our genuinely outstanding level of service has been demonstrated by the systematic extension, re-award and expansion of multiple existing contracts with clients across North America and Europe. This unrivaled approach has enabled ServiceTec to achieve and maintain its objective of developing strong, sustained and beneficial partnerships with airports and airlines throughout the world.
ServiceTec is a people-oriented company. We value our employees, believing they should be treated fairly, with courtesy and respect.
We believe people work better when they feel supported and know that there is a team behind them. We nurture talent and our philosophy is to promote from within.
We consistently recognize those employees who go "above and beyond.”
Responsibilites: (include but not limited to)
- Develop and maintain master project plans for complex strategic projects in Microsoft Project Server.
- Track high priority initiatives and identifying obstacles.
- Communicate initiatives status with inputs from several project teams.
- Connecting and/or managing teams that are working on similar initiatives from multiple areas within the organization.
- Identifying and managing ad hoc strategic projects.
- Facilitate system/solutions designs that meet cyber security standards.
- Proactive Risk Management.
- Prioritize tasks, set deadlines and assign resources to each project.
- Providing decision support through data gathering, information analysis and presenting considerations to relevant stakeholders.
- Support with cross-functional business teams to analyze the ability to absorb change, adopt project and programs, and measure Return on Success.
- Collaborate and communicate with business partners to verify expectations are being met.
- Perform other PM direct support functional roles, as needed.
Function holder’s minimum qualifications and experience should include:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Business Management or related field.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in project management lifecycle.
- Strong attention to detail, good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Skilled in time, priority and task management.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills to interact with customers and team members, facilitate discussions, and exercise professional judgment as required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and Visio).
- Proven delivery working with cross-functional teams or large matrix organizations.
- PMP and/or ITIL certifications are preferred.
- The Project Manager may from time to time be requested to perform other duties in line with changing requirements of the Company’s business.
ServiceTec Airport International Services Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will comply with all applicable local, state and federal statutes concerning equal employment opportunity with regard to all employees whether full time, part time, casual, temporary, seasonal or contract.
The Company will not discriminate on grounds of sex, trans-gender status, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital status, civil partnership status, age, race, ethnic origin, colour, nationality, national origin, disability or on other grounds not prohibited by legislation.
This policy applies to the process of recruitment and selection (both internal and external), promotion, training, conditions of work, pay and benefits and to every other aspect of employment, including general treatment at work and the processes involved in the termination of employment.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Click here to apply
15th June 2021
5501 Josh Birmingham Pkwy, Charlotte, NC, 28208, US