Field Service Technician
Minneapolis Int. Airport (MSP) - Full Time
Join Our Team
ServiceTec International Services Inc. (SASI) specializes exclusively in the provision of Managed IT Services to the world’s airport and airline industries, and have been doing so since 1989. We operate globally with headquarters in the UK and the USA, and offices in Canada, The Netherlands, Norway and Japan. We partner with airports and airlines of all sizes to manage, maintain, monitor and support business and mission critical IT systems.
ServiceTec are seeking an IT professional with proven customer service skills to work in the fast-paced environment at the Minneapolis/St Paul International Airport. The ideal candidate will provide anywhere from first to third level technical support for airport tenants.
ServiceTec specializes in the provision of Managed IT Services to leading airports around the world managing, maintaining, monitoring and supporting business and mission critical systems professionally and more efficiently than any other service provider. Our proven capabilities exceed the demands of even the busiest airport infrastructures as we ensure the ongoing availability and continuity of airport and airline services.
Applicants must be service-centric with a proven history of adapting best practices & utilizing ITIL knowledge to streamline IT processes.
Must be comfortable assisting end users with a wide range of computer knowledge with their computer issues.
The successful candidate will be required to be flexible and willing to work a 24hr x 365 days rotating shift.
This position will be responsible for processing service requests and attempting first to third level resolution. If unable to resolve the issue, the candidate will be expected to escalate accordingly with proper notes and to the correct resource.
- Formal 2 year degree in Computer Science
- ITIL v3 Foundation certified or knowledge of best practice
- Proven track record of successful customer service delivery within the IT sector
- A minimum of 3 years IS/ Service Desk / Desktop Support /Network experience in a 300+ node environment
- Thorough knowledge of relevant Windows operating systems, Microsoft Suite and related applications
- 2+ years of experience in using / administering Microsoft Active Directory
- Minimum of A+ and Network+ Certifications
- Able to troubleshoot and resolve basic network connectivity issues
- A strong general background in all IT functions and Microsoft technologies
- Able to establish and maintain good working relationships and communications with team members, executives, decision makers, stakeholders, department heads and end-users regarding IS issues
- Able to multitask and prioritize time-sensitive tasks in a dynamic, high-pressure environment
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
ServiceTec Airport International Services Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will comply with all applicable local, state and federal statutes concerning equal employment opportunity with regard to all employees whether full time, part time, casual, temporary, seasonal or contract.
The Company will not discriminate on grounds of sex, trans-gender status, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital status, civil partnership status, age, race, ethnic origin, colour, nationality, national origin, disability or on other grounds not prohibited by legislation.
This policy applies to the process of recruitment and selection (both internal and external), promotion, training, conditions of work, pay and benefits and to every other aspect of employment, including general treatment at work and the processes involved in the termination of employment.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Click here to apply
4th April 2018
7150 Humphrey Drive, Minneapolis, MN, 55450, US